Sunday, May 29, 2011

Transformers is Back!!


I'm not so sure whether I'm excited more towards the movie or it's soundtrack? Paramore's new track will be in it! hihihihi. Since the second transformers was a little bit of a let down for me, no doubt the 1st one was "oh hell yeah"!



Anyways, it's been awhile since I've updated my blog, well, have been pretty busy with work and stuff.. And infact at noon today, i was determined that i was gonna write some songs, or even just do a guitar cover since it has been awhile, tried for a couple of hours and phail big time! I was just not inspired!! Sigh..so i spent the whole afternoon doing nothing going thru my facebook that it hits me, I was finally feeling bored! >.<




BORED BORED BORED 


It's the time of the year again, where people don't need an excuse to get drunk and just have a hella good time with their family and friends, It's Gawai baby!! UUUUUOOOOOOHHAAAAA!!! Base on my past gawai experience, I will never wanna go out visiting again from noon, I'll just end up wasted by 2pm and that kinda sucks. No wayyyy



This year? How am i celebrating my Gawai? Well, most probably I'll be sleeping at home as I'm down again with Flu and bad cough, that's gonna be bad for my voice, and I'm suppose to perform on the 10th of June for the PBC dinner at Pullman, Oh my, now I'm nervous, It's 2 weeks from now!!

Til, then, SELAMAT HARI GAWAI and happy holidays!!!!

No comments: