Saturday, February 12, 2011

NIKON D3100




It's about time i shift yet once again to another new hobby. photography. Hehehe.

For starters I'll be playing as much as possible with this NIKON D3100. It's such a good purchase. I wanted to buy online but being totally neww in this i dont mind spending extra for a little bit of product briefing by the guys from Copal Digital Saberkas. :)

Spent RM2,200 for this product bundle;

NIKON D3100 body plus it's 18mm-55mm Nikkor Lens Kit
UV Filter which cost RM88
DSLR Bag
4GB Memory Card
Tripod which cost RM280
LCD screen protector.
and free product briefing..priceless. :)



Without goin thru the manual, I just couldn't wait to start snapping photos. who cares whether the photos are embarrassing or not, I shall start learning from here. :P






ohh...snap!! ^.^

1 comment:

aLoM said...

ahhh...i just love the shutter sound from the Nikon. welcome to the club Pearly!