Sunday, May 29, 2011

2 months is all I could take..

in 2 months, alot have changed, and I hope it's not because of the sudden change of my hairstyle 2 months back!

Well, If i were to be a little tiny winy pessimistic, I would say that getting my hair permed was a good change for work, all the sudden sales was bombastic! All the sudden customer listens' to me more attentively!! I'm getting comments asking bout my kids~(which doesnt exist!!) Point taken was, I look 'older' :p






Pic 1) Good hair, Good pose, never trust photos! LOL

Pic 2) Dead grass when I dont have the time to blow my hair properly. Bad hair, cool face LOL.


Pic 3) Straiten back. Mum's comment? I look like I'm 16.


I've straighten it back, yepp, I just couldnt stand it anymore.. I just dislike waking up 6.30am just to get my hair done. Waking up at 7pm is a plus!

So tomorrow(Monday), I'll put that thought to a test, I'll close a few sales tomorrow with my straight hair. Oh hair, please don't fail me..
Amen. :p

No comments: