Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Got Tagged~

Lol, shocked to see my name in Apeng's blog

So, traditionally, anyone who got tagged will have to fill in whatever that's been tagged about lah. LOL


List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
1.) A queen size bed
2.) An I-pod
3.) My own car
4.) rm10k shopping spree voucher/one day unlimited access to mum's credit card. :p
5.) a boyfriend who puts me ahead of everything.

Most memorable things your bf/gf has done for you:
- can't think.

Most loved invention (doesn't have to be technically advanced)
- Music. because without music, the world wouldn't be synchronised~ xD

What do you love/despise the most:
- Love: I really love life~ LOL. that's the most universal word i could think of coz life is good. Ups and downs occurs for a reason. So, cool2
- Despise: People who judge others

6 Lucky People: (those whose name starts with S in the blogroll)
Don't have lar, how??? hehehhee, i'll just tag those whose in my blogroll.

1.) Amy AMesz
2.) Muck Stefan
3.) Erlinda Mikal
4.) Prissy Mushyy
5.) Wani
6.) Choo.

No comments: