Thursday, May 1, 2008

Gotta lurve...SALESS!!!!!

I love sales. Who doesnt? Especially when your lucky enough to have all the cool items available before other customers grabbed it. kikikikiki.. Today, went shopping with mum. Ouhh, didn't expect to shop that much but actually did. Thanx to sales!! coz my mum is the type of person whom,'Got sales or not? If got den can lar, take lar~" Aihihihihi. So, sukk la me. I got a cute lil dress at 50% off~ A cool jacket ala2 detective at 50%~ A new purse at 50% off~ kikikikiki. Wanted to get some heels as well but nahh, xda yg kacak. Mum shopped on lingeries~ Younger sis shopped on more tops and dresses~



Walahh, that's the receipt. Bukan mau show how much we spent, but wanna show how much we actually saved!!! RM193.09 in total of savings!!!!!!! Wowww...That's like MY ALLOWANCE for a whole month ey..... Hihihihihi. Sukk2. We actually saved that much. So, gotta love sales. :D mwah3xx..I'mm soo in a good mood today.


p/s: oopsie doopsie, i have exams tomorrow and i haven't start studying, So gtg. xD

No comments: