

Tomorrow is mother's day, but i assume today is already. Hehehhe. I followed her to Ms. Reed to shop2 for her size 20 clothes. She loves it there, although is seriously expensive, she's happy there. Oh well, gotta understand her situation unlike my dad. My dad will normally scold her for spending so much on clothes. Well, i feel her. It's hard to find for clothes that makes u look good if ur overweight. So, it's ok lah to spend that amount of money for good quality 'feel good' clothings. Plus, it's her cash! She works so hard, she deserves to pamper herself every once in awhile...
So yeah, i enjoy goin shopping with my mum, coz most of the time, i do get one or two peace of clothing for myself for being a very helpful P.A. Heeeeeee..PLus, she decides to buy back a dozen of donuts from Big Apple. Sweeet~
6pm, daddy called. Asked where are we. I told him we're at kuching specialist. Mummy's food kembang2, bruise2, blue2 red. It look ugly~ LOL. So, since it looks bad, go jumpa doctor lor... After that went back home...
Dinner at KGS(kelab golf sarawak) i think~ hahahaha. Not so sure what it stands for but it's a golf club lah. Food3xx... Alot of food, mok mok, makin gemok me.
After the dinner, i decided that heyy, i'm determined to loose weight. My objective, a total of 300 sit ups a day. I think it's easy, i've done it before. Why not now? It's easier than writing an essay worth 300 words even. LOL!!
Now, i'm back home finally....Wanna wish my mum happy mother's day. For all the shopping she splurged with me~ (not on me, but with me) LOL!!! I'm so broke, i feel so bad for not getting a gift..tsk3xxx..coz i used to buy accessories every year for her.. This year, i can't even afford earings..tsk3xx...
-I'm out, off to sit upsss-
No comments:
Post a Comment