Thursday, April 9, 2009

My 5 years aim

I wanna have a home studio in my own room!!!

cool part is, i'm moving to riveria end of this year, meaning I'll have the space for my dream home studio. The not so cool part is, I'm not rich. hahahak. Total amount of cash i need to raise is around rm10,000.

Coz basically i already have..
1.) guitars
2.) bass( i can always borrow it from pearl anytime. LOL)
3.) microphone, my dad owns a really2 good microphone
4.) desktop
5.) softwares

Things I DONT have
1.) vdrums(rm4k budget)

2.) analog mixer (rm3k budget)


3.) vocal effect(rm800)


4.) professional guitar cables, the one i have now is just plain cheap rm10 cables. (rm200)

5.) keyboard/synth (rm2000 budget)


for now,i'm using FL(sucky version for vdrums), audacity digital mixer and audacity vocal effects. which is sad. hehehe..my priority now is a Vdrums!!

No comments: