Matt giraud's out from IDOLS
Now down to 4 contestants. hehehehe. sooo exciting(for me).Anyways, happy birthday to mike!!! He's turning 27 today i guess. He's gonna do a home makan2 party tonite so yea of course i'm goin after somehow dunno how i didn't make it to his birthday last year.
Who's Mike? Well, he's in the band Violette. The one band that actually discovered me at the first place. If i didn't meet them, i don't think I'll be joining battles and gigs alot now. I'll definitely be stucked with no band. Now I have a group of friends who's soo into music, getting to know more music people. Life is great. Talking about music with the same ppl who's into it. Straightaway reall friendship bond was created. LOL. so i wanna thank you mike for all ur patience with my not so good vocals for the past years. Hihihihihi.
I'm currently having this random thought again. What is my dream actually? Well, dreams doesn't have to be achievable kan.. but i wanna set a dream that's achievable, well at least strive me at the same path so that I'll live a happy live. xDDD
Therefore!! I've set my dreams already. My dreams is to have multiple number of jobs! Coz I have alot of skills but nothing I'm really2 good in. :(
Things I love: Money, Marketing, Maths, Music, Sports
So my dream job? Musician? NO! coz i wudnt get the MONEY coz i aint good. Sportswoman? NO! too late for that now I'm already fat and again wudnt make money. akakakaka.
So my dream job is watever that gives me a good pay, working 5 days(or less) a week hopefully it relates with marketing and maths. xD
So the xtra time i have? I wanna do something music2. Do home recording for people, help people, participate in sports activities like i always do.
LIFE IS GOOD TO DREAM
Therefore!! I've set my dreams already. My dreams is to have multiple number of jobs! Coz I have alot of skills but nothing I'm really2 good in. :(
Things I love: Money, Marketing, Maths, Music, Sports
So my dream job? Musician? NO! coz i wudnt get the MONEY coz i aint good. Sportswoman? NO! too late for that now I'm already fat and again wudnt make money. akakakaka.
So my dream job is watever that gives me a good pay, working 5 days(or less) a week hopefully it relates with marketing and maths. xD
So the xtra time i have? I wanna do something music2. Do home recording for people, help people, participate in sports activities like i always do.
LIFE IS GOOD TO DREAM
1 comment:
To get good pay - you'd have to work overseas e.g. Australia :p BUT in Australia, you might miss your band mates, etc... therefore you can work in KL I think they pay more there.. and your entire band geng can move to KL oso... lol.
Marketing DOES involve math... you have to manage your marketing budget, and always negotiate with people when it comes to money, and you also have to calculate the percentage of success of each of your marketing campaign, and you have to keep track of the NUMBER of leads generated via each marketing strategy you've implemented.
See.. your cheche so far has about... 4 years? experience? in marketing? LOL. Right now I am starting a 10-module course for SAP Marketing University certification.. lol, so I'm back in uni! Online lar.. but still.. got assignments, etc. Kekekekee...
Post a Comment