Monday, October 6, 2008

New member in the family. xD my eurasian puppy??





Diz fella over here is some rojak dude. His daddy is a Golden Retriever+ Local Breed while his mami is German Shephard+Local Breed... He fits well in the family, we treat him like most Sarawakians are nowadays..ROJAK!!! xD che2. papa ask you to think of a name for this puppy..

He's characteristics??Kuat makan + kuat tdo + kuat main + kuat nangis + kuat bising = GEMOK

anyways, love him hihihihi. i wanna train him hard, be strong so dat can attack Nel's cat..take over the gangster title over Nel's cat. xD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaiiiikkkkkk!!!! Kiut nyer puppy!!! Take more photos!! I wanttttt!!! Eeeee.... jeles nyer aku.... think of a name ar? Umm... aiyerrrr he's so kiut laarrr, almost wanna name him SOKIUT... hehehehee. I wanna cuddle puppy!!!! Make sure you don't name him rojak lah.. jaik nama. You can name him BERWICK... heheheheheee! Or NARRE! Or CHADDY! CHADDY is a nice name... big shopping centre here in Melbourne, hehe. I think I like the name CHADDY, cute bah.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I forgot. CHADDY is actually short for CHADSTONE.

Summer Heartbeat said...

argh!! cute ali juak!