Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My 2009 target...

I want/need a drum kit!

among the reasons why..
1. I wanna be like one of those utubians who play drum covers with mp3 playbacks. kikiki
2. I love it, buang stress everytime main drums
3. Why buy gym/exercise machines to workout when i can sweat while playing drums? LOL
4. With a drum set don't have to go out jamming nemore. Well, most of my friends have the other equipments just not the drums.
5. So dat i can do home demo for fun. Increase creativity skills. huhuhu.. I already got a piano, and two acoustics at home.
6. Sick of playing imaginary drums on PCs!!! LOLLL!!!!


So yea, i hope my dad will be willing to subsidies half of my budget for a basic drum kit first.. My budget is RM1,000 by January 2009. Can push to RM1,200 but i'll have to starve if i do so. Kikikikiki... My eyes is on a V-Drums so dat i can play all night long without neighbours complaining...and it's recordable for demos...friends do complain say that why v-drums?? dat sux!! doesn't feel like the real thing at all.. I've tried it before and to me ok lei. macam2 sound can make. kikikikiki.

Roland V-drums is soo dammit expensive and wayy above budget. Rm6000+++.. hahahha..damn...So, if not this...I'll have to go for that...


Tama Superstar Drum kit.Red is my colour. :p :p. With us moving to the new house by January with alot of space, i bet there will be extra room for this loud fellow.. ngiahhahaa..I'm imagining the telur casing around the room. ngiahhahaa. Imagining the telur casing painted with black and white macam chessboard. U got the image? Hihihihi..I'm soo good with imaginations but suck at achieving the dream. Boooooooo~

p-ly: me want drumkit...
alex: astaga...hehehe, that's what you always wanted haaa??
p-ly: yaaaa....huhuhuhu
alex: awwww...cian you....

4 comments:

speul said...

wah.. best eh. ku pun mok.. want to learn play drums coz ku sik dpt main air drums.. hahahaha.. i need a real one..
ajar ku lak.. hahaha

PearlyAnne'sViolette said...

kau ada jewl to tolong. ngiahhahaha.

speul said...

nya sikmok ajar org..
besides, i need a real drum to play with.. sikda member ber drum tok.. hahhaha

Kimberly Peterson said...

We have that electronic drum kit at church, hehe. Jacob saje yang main.. you come holiday in Melbourne lama lama... maybe we can put you in the music roster at church... so you can play the drums one Sunday, hehe.