Friday, July 4, 2008

Yipeeee, I got tagged: 8 Random facts

thanx to muck for tagging me, something to keep me busy while i'm bored with no work to do at work~ xD (Muck, malas sa fikir so i take ur points and give out my own opinions lah, and I'll do a lil bit of modification if it's needed)

1. About me.
Mua is Pearly Anne Chan, turning 21 this year(yipee), currently studying in UNIMAS taking Bachelor degree in Marketing, final year student(double yipee). A person who can't handle risk that could cause heavy regret and damage therefore i prefer to keep my options open. Currently striving for a CGPA above 3.0 coz i still haven't made my final decision to either continue Masters or just start working..Minimum requirement to take masters full time is the 3.0 CGPA. Therefore,I'll just decide next sem..Hihihihi.. A person who does wayy too much budgeting and calculation coz I have limited cash but i aint complaining coz my parents wants me to learn how to save cash and don't spend it anyhow..(i don't ask for allowance til my own PTPTN run out~ xD xDwhich normally happens after the sem is over~). There's still alot i wanna write but i think that's about it. Oh yea, my dad makes me cry alot not because his a bad father but just that whenever his volume goes up, it scares me til i cry. LOL. eventhough he wasn't scolding me,(scold my mum or sis), tears fall down~ LOL!!! When i talk to him also i stutter alot coz he scares me. My mum pula, she tends to make me merajuk alot coz she don't keep promises and tend to forget what she promises coz she's so busy with her work. When i ask, she'll procrastinate the promise, when i ask again, She'll get annoyed. The only solution, is to merajuk lah. I normally give her 2 months til i set my merajuk aura towards her. I love my boyfriend shooo much~ LOL. He's so cool and he's happy. I hope he really is. LOL. I love my friends too. I'll do anything for this people(When i'm in the mood)kikikiki.. Okayhs, enuf here.

2. Interests.
There's alot! I love sports..My major is volleyball but apakan daya, i don't have a team anymore here...So, now, i play badminton and futsal. I just love sports that requires balls~ LOL. and the company~ kkikikiki.Other than that, i love games..Computer games(that's why muck, aku nda bole tahan kalau ram 512 ja!) hihihi. PSP games that can be a gadget that u depend on when ur away from home to kill boredom. I don't know, but i think i love bir better than liquor. But i hate the impact of both. Overdose bir gives u a huge belly,while overdose liquor makes u pass out. HGahahahahak. For the short term effect, i prefer beer coz i talk crappy when i drink bir while i don't talk at all if i drink liquor coz it's too melemahkan~ hahahahak. Finally, i love music. To be specific, rock alternative music. Love to go jamming, and best feeling of all, performing on stage~ xD something to remember for quite some time.

3. Poor anger management.
For this, it really depends. If around my parents, i have rili2 poor anger management. Sikit2 annoyed, sikit2 malas mau layan. Reached to this point that my daddy say,'How to be marketer, got bad PR skills, bad attitude problem". LOL!!!! But i guess I'm okayh around other ppl just not them. Heeee

4.I wear it because I like it, not because everybody wears it.
Ini betul, I'm not gonna use LV nor GUess(oh maybe) coz i don't have the cash. However, sometimes what i like is what everybody likes as well. Such as, adidas shoes, tersuka although it's very mainstream. Grand theft auto also i like although that game is very famous. Well, there's a reason why it's famous at the first place right? cause it's good...

5.I'm a binger
Tend to do things to the extreme and moderation is not me. When i eat, i eat alot. When i exercise, i tend to exercise up til 7 days a week but only for a certain period. When i sleep, i sleep more than 10 hours to make myself happy, and can go as little as no sleep at all if i dont want to. When i study, i study the whole day, but when i dont, i procrastinate more than a month til i dont attend classes. xD.

6.Politics makes me laugh.
Why? Rules are meant to be broken when it's needed. If org bilang nda bole birak sini but nda bole tahan suda, birak ja lah. LOL

7."Man and woman are equal". Girls, don't u dare to say this if...
To me, if you want ur man to treat u equally, don't give them all the power in the world.(sounds harsh huh, but read my next point). It all starts with fundamentals..If u expect ur guy to pay for ur meal everytime ur out, expect them to pay for all the bill, expect to splurge on u for shopping and ETC that involves cash, ur actually giving him power(YES, THEY DESERVE THE POWER) and you don't deserve to be treated equally.. Belanja once in awhile is okayh because belanja is suppose to be sincere. kikikiki. But den, u gotta give and take. That term, Man and woman are equal only works if that couple works like a team in their relationship.. Double income is always better rite? xD (currently living under the same roof where most of the power is on my dad, if i piss him off, habis la kereta kena tarik, no more financial support, laptop kena tarik. He deserves the power coz mmg pun i depend on him for now..LOL..Can't wait to live my own life)

8.My brain storms randomly.
Random ideas pops out from no where. Creative ideas kaa, random feelings ka, it all happens randomly. I can't force it out...Whenever ppl ask bout how am i, what's new, I don't know what to say or i don't have much to say coz my brain will be asleep but wakes up anytime. Silly head...

No comments: