The main reason why i switch to laptop is cause I dont stay in Unimas anymore, meaning, I'm now a 'stay home' student. hahahak. So therefore, I jadi penduduk nomad pindah2 randah to do assignment and no wayyy a desktop will be that convenient. Heeee
Therefore, my new gadget~ Compaq Presario V3000.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhSz7LY9kChFbvEoV6dXkYdYXL8VzPMc10m7mvfJO0QQtdC-wLKlXN0FNQFhM_3Z2IkJ_DU6L1XBOqUEaTVSv3Q3VSm8l8yDY-o7TFmYGiOFT5h8wVLim1HJVKQv0deqQ5Jop49h-5-JqAm/s1600-h/v300.bmp">

Processor Intel Core Duo T2400 1.83 GHz RAM
Installed Size 512 MB
Technology DDR II SDRAM - 400 MHz and over
Memory specification compliance PC2-4300 Storage
Hard Drive - 120 GB - 5400 rpm
Video Graphics Processor/Vendor - Intel 945GM
Operating System - Microsoft Windows XP Professional
If i were to rate my laptop..I'll give...
6/10 for performance
8/10 for the price
9/10 value for money. xD
My first project for this new baby of mine is to upgrade the Ram. currently running on a 512 MBram. No no NO. LOL
What else, i purchased new adidas acuna football boots on lelong.com.my for rm125. Still waiting for it to arrive my doorsteps~ Harr~
1 comment:
aih
sebiji bah laptop kita ni
sa punya pun 512mb
ok juga pun
Post a Comment