Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Memories Memories Captured In Pics

Today, I've studied for hours.. Good girl I was. But the thing is, while studying, i was watching one tree hill, surfing the net, chatting, playing games, and browsing through old CD's. Sigh~ So yea, i procrastinate again like i'll always do when things starts to pile up. While I was browsing through my CD's, awwww, i viewed all my old pics... I smiled, laughed, 'euw'ed, giggled all the way. Hehehehehe.
A folder full with pictures when i was in NAtional Service. I was really2 dark but really slim. LOL
My high school pics. Yea, while everyone's suppose to be busy with SPM, everyone just love to escape studying by taking pictures. Who will not miss their high school friends right??

After leaving form 5, moved to Labuan Matriculation College where the real adventure begins. LOL.


That's also the time i met really2 cool friends whom i still keep in touch with. Well, u'll become best friends if u spend a year seing each other every single day. LOL



campus life wasn't boring for me coz i have wacky friends. LOL. I miss those days...


Tsk3xx.. I miss the Olympus Digicam that takes most of the pictures that period. Uwaaaaaa... It's a 1.3 megapixel camera with really2 good lens. PImples?? Invicible~ LOL. Pretty clear pics for a 1.3 mp camera. I miss it..tsk3xx.. PLus, there's even more nice pics in the camera while the crawlers were in Miri for holidays that was destroyed JUST LIKE THAT!! uwaaaa. So sad.. Stupid shops cudn't read that old school memory card...I wonder how about now..Oh wait, i don't even know where the camera is already... Sedih sedih...

2 comments:

Muck, and supposed to be Mark said...

mmg la pimple xnampak
sbab camera xbole capture detail mcm tu
gahahahahah
miss those days as well
aihhh~

PearlyAnne'sViolette said...

haih, bole ba kalo camero HD. LOL. camera bida 1.3 mp x mungkin bole. heheehe.