I took things for granted... I have not find a supervisor for my Final Year Project... How bad could it be? I could just wait til next semester~ BUT WRONGGG... So now, from what i've heard, lecturers wouldn't accept anymore students...And things couldn't get any worst..I missed the pra-registration and i didn't key in my industrial training and final year project in the SMP(it's a registration system in unimas). How come i missed all that?? I miss the notices, i didn't read through the silly white board every time i pass by that board coz from far view it looks like the same notice all over again. Dangggg...
So, right now i'm a little bit troubled. I must find a way to register my industrial training before i start doing it diz May. If i don't do so, it will just be a waste doin practical but not registered. Crap... Conclusion is, this silly small mistakes can be really costly. I might end up extending my semester because of this and end up graduating a year later~ No! No! No!!
Anyways......
Yup, a pic of me singing at temuai taken quite some time ago? Hihihihihi. Best nya kena Vip treatment. Yesterday i had fun too, berjaya culik pearl kejap go VA den go back home by 10pm. hihihihi. We went to Va to celebrate the 'ntah how many years anniversary celebration'. Ladies nite on a thursday~ LOL. So, entrance was free, woot3x, so as the drinks of course. hehehehhehe. It was fun seing Pearl dancing like how she use to dance back in matriculation days. aihihihihihi. I wonder what happen to her on the way back home. Gotta ask her tonite. hehehehe.
Til den, I'm back home and worried...
4 comments:
itula kau~ngahahahaa
jadi mcmana la tu kalau lecturer pun closed suda?
mcmana pearl mnari?
bellydancer ka?
akakakakka
hey pearly dear... i don'think it's too late to find a supervisor.the worst u can do is to beg the lecturer.hihih.. ol the best to u yea..i downloaded some of yr you tube videos. cool eh! muaccksss!!!
yup3x, still trying, still begging. thanx babe. gago u mau dload juak. malu me LOL
teda aku bellydancer muck.menari aerobic jak..
Post a Comment