FRAGRANCESSS!!!
On one random evening, suddenly the addiction struck! I love fragrances, who doesnt? But previously Im the type who can settle with a bottle or two cause i would want to finish the whole bottle before getting a brand new one to make the usage all worth it...
SUDDENLY, from a bottle of two, i have 7 different fragrances, so the DESIRE to have a collection hits. ehhehehehe.. kinda typical huh? Last weekend Mr Cox got me a pre valentines gift "Dolce & Gabbana rose the one" and it came with a good deal, plus...a sample for GUESS Seductive I'm Yours..
as much as i love the main gift, the sample kinda attracted me immediately! after two sprays, it's down to half tube! So I just rushed down again to Scentiments in Giant Supermall Stutong and got the 75ML bottle at merely just above RM200. Happy much!!
and...guess what...
Today's purchase came with another SAMPLEE. Beyonce's HEAT. Just when i thought that sample might attract me to purchase another biggie, luckily i came across my cousin Amy just outside of the mall and she's like complaining on the fact that i forgotten her birthday..hehehehehe. so yea, to please her a little i gave her that cute little sample. So this round I'm safe.. for now..
No comments:
Post a Comment