It was only a week only i posted about getting the sony credit card from maybank. ooh i love being a banking staff. I dont have to pay for CC gov tax. hihihi.
I finally bought what i was eyeing for last week! My new camcorder!! weeee!!!

I'm so happy coz they pampered me with a bag full of freebies. They gave me out hi speed memory stick worth over RM100, free battery worth rm229, free handycam pouch worth RM99. To add all that, they gave me free umbrella and towel as well! I was so scared heading back into my car with a bag full of Sony items, a pretty huge bag which is definitely eye catching! Oh well, i made it into my car safely. hihihi. So scared coz i was alone that time, yea i bought it right after work today, just opposite of my bank, at Tun Jugah. hehehep/s: che2 if you're reading this dont tell papa. He'll scold me for being so spendthrift! :D
1 comment:
Two THOUSAND ringgit!! Whoaaahhhh... :p
Post a Comment