Friday, August 14, 2009

Good News and Bad News.. I never like this line. LOL

Good News!!

I finally succeed format my own PC with no bad side effects. The last time i format, i lost internet connection, and drivers, and i don't know where to get them back...

This time, settled, i got my internet connection, so I get to download all those utilities with no problemo...

BAD NEWS....
since i thought this is a trial 'format' which i thought was 'repair XP' instead of 'format XP'...I DIDNT BACK UP ANYTHING!!!! WTH~~~~ yes, i was soo the very pissed off and panicked. LOL. i calm down already...

I lost all my UNIMAS notes!!(ithink i have back up though), music and videos(which i dont mind much)...but the one that got me ouch3xx is...my demo music raw files!! my drum tracks for arsoniste oceanic view and the latest song which i just created drumloops for last nite!! omfg!!!

anyways...it's not that bad...

luckily i dont have any due assignment, let's say if this occur last semester...there goes my final year project progress. LOL.

In overall...it's alright i guess..at least i get to try new software for music, i get fresh sound card, fresh hard disk, and most importantly, fresh PC!! and I'll get to update the drumloops one more time for oceanic view and yesterdays new track. LOL. gonna be fun..i guess..hehehe.

but den again..HAIZZZ. what a waste of time...oh well, that's what u get when u constantly complain boredom. LOL

1 comment:

Summer Heartbeat said...

hahahahha...haihhh... nak ke menyusahkan diri... :P :P :P