Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things about me that makes me a rocker. miahahaha.

1. I'm careless.
2. I'm anti manual book. i don't read instructions straightaway play around with it. once it gets hard, utube is the solution. hihihihi.
3. When I'm stressed out, i nid to do kickboxing. or anything similar like tennis or football.
4. My ears go blank if i'm listening to crap.
5. Saying foul words is not cool! hihihihi. Cursing is not cool!!! I don't. xD
6. I sleep til it's time for lunch
7. Eventhough i've deactivated my facebook, i'm still constantly online. wthh~~~~
8. I'm not good in 'bodek'ing. (proof? it never works) LOL
9. I don't keep things back to where they belong. Although i tried to change.. eg: my room is currently very messy. hihihihi.
10. i drink pepsi max daily. coz it's sugar free!!!
11. my weight yoyo alot. from 60 to 75 now back to 68kg..wth~~

1 comment:

Summer Heartbeat said...

hehehe.... plik li juak kriteria2 rocker ko tok. bluek! :P how i wish dpt nga ktk org pform. sob...sob...sob...