I can't wait to enter lectures again, wanna say me taubat from kemalasan last semester, no. Taubat is not the word. Just that this semester I'm ready, I know what to expect, and I'm not exhausted. 2008 was crazy. Expected, I'm no supergirl and i'm just a normal person who trips along the way. I need my holidays and functioning without holidays is painful and eventually i mengholidaykan diri juak pada masa i SHOULDNT mengholiday...if u get wat i mean..
So yea, i got left behind but i wasnt bothered. I knew i was gonna trip. BUt wth~
Btw, back2school gig on the 11th. Come and join the party. It's free wat. hehehe. at boulevard shopping mall.
So yea, i got left behind but i wasnt bothered. I knew i was gonna trip. BUt wth~
Btw, back2school gig on the 11th. Come and join the party. It's free wat. hehehe. at boulevard shopping mall.
No comments:
Post a Comment