Friday, March 14, 2008

One Tree Hill 100th episode


Gosh, i'm actually excited for it. This Tuesday nite, for us malaysian the next day lor. Hhehehehe. 100th episode..I hope it will x end there.. I'll give one tree hill the award,' Best Kleenex Standby TV Show for the new millenium'. Emo betul ba itu cerita.. From the first ever season til now.. Why do i love this series soo much?? I was born at the same era as this people..Not the actors though, i mean the characters.. Nuff said. Hehehe..


Another reason why i love this series coz after 5 seasons, i still wanna watch it. Unlike smallville which i'm kinda sick of it ordy..And the OC - ends at 4th season. Therefore, gotta give credits to the people behind this. Using the same main actors and actresses since day one. When was the last time we've seen a successful TV series with the same main actor actresses? The last one that i could think of is 'Friends'..Oh i love it.. And Charmed...Hehehehe, but Prue was gone after few seasons...My gosh, tukar topic suda saya.. Newayz...Push for another season i hope.. :D Keep the drama flowinggggg


No comments: