Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm So ketinggalan

I nid to blog on this.. The list of series that i wanna watch and movies...

Series..
1. ) Desperate Housewives Season 4. I've watched til 10, there's new episodes out already

2.) Smallville Season 5. I was stuck at episode 9. now 10 is downloading after i found out it's out. Stupid series don't show at weekly basist.

3.) One tree Hill Season 5. Yep, i knew that from my younger sister, i'm interested as well.

4.) Kyle XY. Dlm diam2 tiba got season 2 released last year! I didn't know! Ahhh!! now downloading..

5.) Is that all? I lupa already this. Datz why i nid to list it all down.. I'll update it later...

Movies..

1.) Meet the Spartans. Can't wait.

2.) 27 dresses


Ooooo, i wanna watch all that... How i wish i have all the time in the world to do that.. tsk3xx..

No comments: